Server related suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server related suggestions

Just starting a post regarding the server suggestions & ideas.

1. Roaming AIs.
    I think the need for more AI's would bring some public players back. I believe that was a single most factor that made them return. This is purely my own view ofcourse.

2. Vehicle stats.
    Editing the vehicles stats to suit the vehicle type would be a great addition. Such as cargo space, armour values, etc.

3. Adding ALiVE
    http://www.exilemod.com/topic/23645-alive-ai-in-exile/

I think that's it for now...

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

@ #1
    I wouldn't mind more roaming AI. If we had police and more AI patrols, then we might see something more interesting happening.

LowSpeedHighDrag I thought it funny how Alive made all the OPF AI spawn as independent which meant that they attack each other just as much as they attack players. To me, this could be interesting. Battles happening around the server would be fun, but that is just me.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Battles between ai would be awesome!

Comment

Have already whined about the lame new AI that camp the trader and spawn points with Huey's. Much preferred the old AI and our fun with road blocks. I understand why the change was made and can live with it. Besides most of us are Dayz and Exile players. We use to being disappointed with our games.

Comment

Originally posted by ZAP44 View Post
          Have already whined about the lame new AI that camp the trader and spawn points with Huey's. Much preferred the old AI and our fun with road blocks. I understand why the change was made and can live with it. Besides most of us are Dayz and Exile players. We use to being disappointed with our games.
          AMEN! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BadStache View Post

AMEN! lol
            I think that applies to most of the former series supported at TG. Where is Ghost Recon or an actually good Battlefield today compared to titles from yesteryear. Zap, I think DayZ really burned a lot of us on that. We lost at least $30 on it and you only get an update every few times a year.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X