Arma3 Situation update 00157

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma3 Situation update 00157

Arma3 announced 5/24 that they might update to version 1.60 later this week.

https://dev.arma3.com/post/sitrep-00157

Re: Arma3 Situation update 00157

hmm, anyone with knowledge in this do you think this would brick Exile? I remember last Arma update or the one before that got released and gave a bunch of errors that made Exile and Epoch unplayable. They had to release a fix that took a couple of weeks. Hope this dsn't happen this time around :(

Comment

If that happens I may be able to modify the version requirements of the Arma3 client. I'm not sure if this would work as I've never tested this scenario though.
      That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

I would guess we will be able to set Arma with steam to boot from either the current build or the new one for a short period of time. That is how it has been in the past.

Comment

You can easily roll back the updated version that will be put out automatically by Steam by going into your Steam Library, highlight Arma3, right click properties, go to Beta, and then choose Legacy Build 1.58 after the game updates. When server is updated Ogmogul will post when, then you just repeat steps above and just opt out of Beta by choosing none.

You will notice that after each set of steps are complete the Arma3 will start updating.

Comment

When going to Beta section of the game Properties put this in the code area: Arma3Legacy158

Then validate the game files and the rollback will start.

Again to bring the Arma3 to the newer version of 1.60 just select none in the selection area above the box.

Comment

Looks like a hot fix for client and servers was put out today

https://dev.arma3.com/post/spotrep-00057

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed