Real pilots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real pilots?

So as someone who has recently started on my sail cert with plans to eventually work up to multi engine I am curious if any TGers have real flight experience? If so do you feel sim experience is a help or a hurt?

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Re: Real pilots?

Originally posted by Charles Darwin View Post
    So as someone who has recently started on my sail cert with plans to eventually work up to multi engine I am curious if any TGers have real flight experience? If so do you feel sim experience is a help or a hurt?
    Hey Darwin, I have brief flight experience (10 minutes controlling a Cessna 172) (and roughly 30 minutes in a Tutor with the Air cadets in the U.K) I've done a few simulators based on these air craft, and in my opinion it really depends on who produces it (Example being the Hawk T1A development team as they worked with the R.A.F) some sims help, while in my opinion other ones don't help as much, hope this helped.

As of my opinions when it comes simulators helping with reality, they are only useful if they teach you how to operate planes from inside the cockpit (Clickable cockpits)

-Pats

Comment

Re: Real pilots?

Hey,

I have my ME/IR/CPL license, any questions always welcome

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse