Flying times?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying times?

Hey, I was wondering what time zone, and what hours of which you are most active at, I'd love to fly with you guys and I think this could be a good way to find a time that we all fly at, this way we could do some ops sometime.
    To start, I am GMT +0, I usually fly Friday and Saturday nights at around 8P.M

Re: Flying times?

I usually play either Fri/Sat/Sun, assuming I don't have the weekend shift. As for the time, it's usually whenever I feel like it, so somewhere between 13 and 2 CEST.

Comment

Hey good idea. I don't have a consistent flying schedule but I'm usually online and available Monday Thursday Friday evenings Mountain Time. Weekends are inconsistent but often an option. Is there a good way to see if others are online? Do people usually play on a particular server?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Typicaly I just hop onto the teamspeak channel when I'm on, it's found somewhere above the world of tanks channel. As of servers I fly on virtual aerobatics to get used to flight modles, 104th phoenix server(for big battles),and sometimes the operation blueflag server for more of a teamwork or defeat scenario.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X