Ajs37

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajs37

the viggen is by far my favorite plane in DCS, looking to play some friday if anyone is around :)

I might as well put my name in here to peak some interest. Even with me being native Swedish just like the aircraft it's still immensely complex, but at least I already have the advantage of understanding the language inside the cockpit. We have had some great games Sturdy.
    Xorilliz's ArmA 3 TG Twitch - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

got this nice pic of you on our return to base.

A2C082457D42D18BABB1CAAF6EFB8AE08B56CFCD.jpg

Comment

I thought I posted mine but I guess I never did, probably took this around the same moment but into the sun:
        B5B82DD088F939EDDC35ECBBD687C071382A5EA5.jpg
        https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...7C071382A5EA5/ full-screen

I am planning to look into messing with the Editor to make some Viggen co-op scenarios for 2 to 6 players or so if anyone wants to join, nothing special... maybe try import others' scenarios and play the ones already in DCS again too. I might eventually look into f18 and f14 too when/if I buy them

sigpic

Comment

would love that xor ! such a great looking plane also

Comment

sturdy_guns and Xorilliz - are you guys playing MP on servers, or hosting a game session. I have a viggen - but only about an hour in it. On the other hand I have 120+ hours in the A-10c, and about 30 hours in the Hornet. I am fairly proficient with both those platforms.

Ping me on discord next time you guys are planning on meeting up. Thanks!

Comment

Pro-ActiveDeath
              I havent done much MP personally but followed along a little bit but we have done both that and hosting coop's. I look forward to seeing another Viggen in the sky, I work weekend right now so my times dont match very well but am usually on Sunday thru Thursday 10pm EST maybe little earlier and onward when I wake up. I am sure Sturdy is around at better times.

We end up just doing what ever we feel like at the time, from coop to MP practice to MP blueflag

If we play TvT MP I imagine we wouldnt always go all viggens, I like transport helicopters personally

We usually meet up in Teamspeak but are online on discord too.

sigpic

Comment

yeah we fly on blueflag but id love to do some coops

we need a viggen anti ship strike with a salvo of like 14 missles

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X