Radar reading problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radar reading problems

Just bought 4.0 Aliied Forces (having played the old 4.0), and I downloaded what I thought was the latest update from graphsim. I have two computers, and downloaded the game onto both of them, but I only downloaded the update onto my newer "gaming" computer, which has Vista as it's operating system. Graphics are fine. My concern is that on the Air-to-Air radar modes, I cannot get the range to increase or decrease, and I cannot get the cursor to move (using the arrows) over the MFD. I can with my older coputer (that does not have as good graphics) but could that be because I didn't download the update onto that computer? I've tried all the radar selections options, but what happens is I get two blue parallel lines sweeping left to right on the radar MFD. And, on the right side MFD, I have the HSD on, and a blue outlined pie shaped cone sweeps out ahead of my route. This cone sweeps left to right in the fashion of the parallel lines on the left side MFD that is set to Air-to-Air radar with CRM/RWS modes and submode on. I want to be able to increase and decrease the search range, but the default seems to be these blue lines sweeping across the screen. I can't seem to change them into what I want. Any thoughts?

ggarbo

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X