getting into our online campaign...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting into our online campaign...

I know how to get the bird in the air and fly it, and currently learning how to use the AA and AG weapon systems... but can someone explain to me what were suppose to do to take part of our TG online campaign... I can join, but then just click fly... how do you review the available missions, pick one, or team up with someone, then get the flight plan and briefing... then move onto mission... can you see the status of the war/camapign... and what do you do when you go to fly and it says your airfield is destroyed?

thx
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: getting into our online campaign...

I believe you can choose a different base or squadron to get different missions. Not totally sure though.

- -

Comment

Join the server and down the bottom click on the ATO (Air TAsking Order). In that will be a list of available flights, grouped. Expand the list to see the individual flights and right click on any flight and choose "join Flight".

The ATO is the best way to view flights. It also shows how many flights are in a package and what planes are flying, useful if you have a few people flying but not all packages have flyable planes.

As for destroyed airfields, you will have to wait until it is repaired.
      Jex.

Comment

Goog morning, Just joined brand new, Question is I'm a supporting member got the IP and password go to server on line but thier is no ato selection on the page to check for available missions what am I doing so wrong I press chat and will be only one in chat room, any help please.

Comment

Magnum and FlakMagnet, check this thread for some info about hooking up with other pilots:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthr...233#post348233
          [volun]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...