Instructor Pilots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instructor Pilots

Itís great to see our player base increasing on a weekly basis. As such, I would like two volunteers to make themselves available to become instructor pilots. The position does mean that you will need to make yourselves available on a semi regular basis and conduct yourself properly.

I am currently writing a certification program for basic flight and weapon delivery that I will have completed by the end of this week. This will be used to teach new pilots so they are able to play the game effectively. IPís are not expected to be abused; the student/s must show willingness to learn by themselves.

The course will require experienced Falcon players and will cover only the basics of flight and weapons. In time we may work on more complex training programs.

Positions will be filled on a first come, first server basis so the first two replies will get the position. Please make sure that you can commit yourself to helping others in our community before replying.

Also I'll need your times that you are available.

Thanks,
    Last edited by jex; 08-26-2005, 08:04 AM.
    Jex.

Re: Instructor Pilots

I would like to be an instructor, Jex, but I'm not ready. Too many skills I need to develop. Maybe in a few more weeks...
    [volun]

Comment

Along with yourself Jex, I'd recommend Vulcan as an instructor... he was teaching me introduction to A/G mode last night... good instructor.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Thanks Magnum, I basically forwarded what i got from Jex. Boogieman is probably more knowledgable about the A-G. I will however be working with Jex to do instructing on A-A.

- -

Comment

Thanks all. The positions have now been filled. Please do not hassle them for training just yet as we have to go over the training program. Congrats guys and welcome aboard :)
          Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X