Any check list to share...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any check list to share...

OK, now that the kids are finally back in school...I'm learning Falcon 4.0 AF during the day... I've been going through the training, I've accomplished the basic flying and the basic A2A, and now basic A2G... but would be alot easier if someone had a nice check list for each of the weapon modes...

Having trouble with A2A sub modes, A2G CCRP, and Mavs?

Thx in advance.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Any check list to share...

I found that for the radar modes checklists are useless. Every situation calls for a different method, sometimes it's the same thing but you can't really relate a checklist to the OSB's on your MFD. It's just a matter of learning. The good thing is that you don't have to learn anything other than the falcon's lol. I know in A-A you'd be referencing probably 20 checklists which just isn't feasible while your dodging enemy missiles.

I think what is useful though is a guide on how to use certain missiles, or class of A-A missiles/bombs/A-G missiles. Those take time however.

- -

Comment

Re: Any check list to share...

If you want to try some checklists Magnum, here is a good collection:
      link
      New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement