Question about steerpoint symbology ++

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about steerpoint symbology ++

Hello, and thanks for what seems to be a great community.
    As an old f4 sp pilot, I noticed that I no longer have the steerpoint marker on the compass tape in my hud. Is there some sort of way to activate this, or do I have to stick to the tadpole and ground diamond marker only? Would be helpful to know this, since i far prefer flying by the hud tape. Also, is there anybody who knows of a place whereI can find cockpit guides/layouts of the different f16 blocks? Allthough I'm admiring and drooling over Ayes's wonderful work (lovely that they've integrated the different cockpit models) , I'm having problems working out the EWS system of the MLU and some other stuff, since I'm only used to the 52 cockpit version.
    Thanks in advance.
    Markus Ljøkjell

Re: Question about steerpoint symbology ++

Not sure if you got the answer ( I hope you did by now), but you need to use the Tadpole.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeitme
      Hello, and thanks for what seems to be a great community.
      As an old f4 sp pilot, I noticed that I no longer have the steerpoint marker on the compass tape in my hud. Is there some sort of way to activate this, or do I have to stick to the tadpole and ground diamond marker only? Would be helpful to know this, since i far prefer flying by the hud tape. Also, is there anybody who knows of a place whereI can find cockpit guides/layouts of the different f16 blocks? Allthough I'm admiring and drooling over Ayes's wonderful work (lovely that they've integrated the different cockpit models) , I'm having problems working out the EWS system of the MLU and some other stuff, since I'm only used to the 52 cockpit version.
      Thanks in advance.
      Markus Ljøkjell

Haven't messed with the EWS system in the MLU, but I also noticed that they removed the stp marker on the hud tape. Looked through the manual and didn't see any way to turn it on. :/

Comment

You can get good pits from stopworks. I can't put the link in but it's three w.stopworks.us/

Absolutely brilliant block 50/52 ckpts

Ridler

Comment

Originally posted by Ridler
          You can get good pits from stopworks. I can't put the link in but it's three w.stopworks.us/

Absolutely brilliant block 50/52 ckpts

Ridler
          Too bad the upcoming patch will make them obsolete, and thats by design, apparently.
          I'm bummin, I got'em too

RAIDMAX X1 ATX/450 Watts
          AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core 4400+ Toledo Core
          OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB)
          ASUS A8N-SLI Premium
          GIGABYTE Geforce 6800 GS
          Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160i w/Rudder

Comment

Yeah, I see what ya mean, I just checked out patch info. I guess we'll have to see what happens. Buggar.

Ridler

Comment

I just bought those damn pits too lol.
              Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse