where do you go to fly ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do you go to fly ?

i just got falcon 4.0 af dont know where to go to fly online dont know ip address
    can you help ? thank you very much... sgt. thunder

Re: where do you go to fly ?

Originally posted by sgt. thunder
    i just got falcon 4.0 af dont know where to go to fly online dont know ip address
    can you help ? thank you very much... sgt. thunder
    looks like no help here all i want to do is put my new game online nobody replying on what to do must cost money to get on server thank you........

Comment

Originally posted by sgt. thunder
      looks like no help here all i want to do is put my new game online nobody replying on what to do must cost money to get on server thank you........
      Didn't you post this at 2:36am and 5:45am. Don't you think it is a little early to get a fast reply?

Comment

Sgt. Thunder, in order to play on TG's 24x7 campaign server, you do indeed have to become a supporting member.

However, we fly regularly with several folks who are not supporting members, but we host those games on our own PC's. So those are not available 24 hours a day. The same goes for any training flights we offer. We use TeamSpeak to organize those kind of flights.

If you're interested in flying with us at TG, all the info is available in these forums, including the TeamSpeak information, the availablilty of instructor pilots, and our SOP's. Have a look around and you'll find everything you need.

Good luck,
        [volun]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...