Can't Fire Any Weapon During Campaign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Fire Any Weapon During Campaign

I completed the training missions and went to start a campaign. I picked a OCP Strike mission to bomb an enemy airfield. When I got there I found that I couldn't release any of my ordnance. I restarted the mission and tried to drop a bomb immediately after take off but no luck. I cannot fire anything, including my 20mm gun, during any campaign mission. Am I missing something? It works fine in Training and Instant Action modes. Please help as I feel like smashing my computer up with a sledge hammer at the moment!

Re: Can't Fire Any Weapon During Campaign

master arm switch lol....its armed in training missions automatically, in campaign you arm it yourself :)

Comment

Thanks very much. I thought it would be something like that. But in a 700+ page manual do I stand a chance of finding it? Needle in a haystack! :) I'll put the sledgehammer down now.

Comment

Hi SuperMe,

Join us for some Falcon training....the info on how to do that is right here in these forums. A session or two of online training will get you farther along than the big manual when you're starting out! Plus, online multiplayer falcon is WAY more fun!
        [volun]

Comment

Man I can't tell you how many times I've done that.....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X