Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-G weapons

hi all
    a little new here my problem is when i practice training missions. im in ccrp mode i can lock target im just not getting a weapon release from computer. when i go to the weapon button its says weapon off . do i need to turn this on and if so how? i know that must be a dumb one to ask.
    thanks razor

Re: A-G weapons

Hi there,

the WPN is for using the weapon optics, so unless you have maverics on and their dust caps removed, you wont see much there.

The CCRP is a bit complicated drop, read the manual that comes with the game, and follow the mission instructions step by step. There are so many things, would take ages to write here now.

If u want instant action use CCIP, that way the bomb drops where the Circle is, unless the circle is below the HUD... Just fly fast and low (2000ft) and it should stay in the HUD or dive in from high above like real birds of prey do, that keeps it in the HUD as well.

My best suggestion is read the missions in the manual and go through them one by one following the instructions in the manual. Probably the most important ones are from landing onwards. Each weapon kinda has its own world, rules and procedures, which you will need to learn in turn.

If you are still stuck with the instructions that come with the manual, or certain things are unclear, I'll be happy to try and help.

P.S. probably not the case in training missions, but also make sure that you MASTER ARM is on, its on the left handside of the front console.

Comment

Master Arm must be On, and for CCRP and CCIP, you must hold the Pickle button.

Comment

Razor we have IP's who's job it is to take anyone up and help them with anything they are having problems with. Feel free to book a lesson with anyone of us. See this link for availability.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/falcon-...ilability.html
        Jex.

Comment

yeah ill do that jex thanks and would like to get this o flight in. my work has been busy so im hopeing soon to get sometime in.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X