joining online multiplay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joining online multiplay

I was just wondering, I get to my computor about two time a week, Ive been trying to find some on line line games but I never seem to find any and I really wonder If I'm joining properly1. Click multyplayer in the game 2 I have IP address and click join the comm link says I"m in click campain, operation Balance of power is all ways high lighted green after that no bodys home and I check all times during day and night I can't believe I'm doing right plus I also need flight training ,any Ideas. Thankyou for any suggestions.

Re: joining online multiplay

Well I'm new to flying on the TG server but I will try to help.

Have you read all the SOP's and sticky threads? Should find all kinds of usefull and important information in them as well as who to contact about getting some training

You didnt mention joining TeamSpeak and thats pretty much a prereq for just about all the populated F4 servers out there. Plus its a quick way to see if anyone is on the server.

Comment

Originally posted by flakmagnet
      I was just wondering, I get to my computor about two time a week, Ive been trying to find some on line line games but I never seem to find any and I really wonder If I'm joining properly1. Click multyplayer in the game 2 I have IP address and click join the comm link says I"m in click campain, operation Balance of power is all ways high lighted green after that no bodys home and I check all times during day and night I can't believe I'm doing right plus I also need flight training ,any Ideas. Thankyou for any suggestions.
      This link will help you get started. The O-Flight training will help you with multi-player issues. Look forward to flying with you.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/falcon-...-required.html

You'll need to put an w at the start of the above link

{edit} - Not anymore, I edited it :p, Jex
      Last edited by jex; 12-19-2005, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Flak book a training flight, see the sticky at the top of these forums.
        Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridler

{edit} - Not anymore, I edited it :p, Jex

Thanks for that Jex, This should be my 15th post, YAY.....:icon14: :icon_razz

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X