Bullseye Mode on MFDs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullseye Mode on MFDs

I fly in my campaign with AWACS calls using BRA but I use Bullseye mode (if that's the right term) on my MFDs so that I can get used to Bullseye tactics.

So every time I get in the pit, I hit LIST on the ICP > MISC (0) > BULL (8) > 0 to toggle on Bullseye mode. Is there any way to keep this on all the time so that I don't have to manually switch to this mode every flight? I think I have heard about saving a pit configuration but I'm not sure if that is true or not.

Re: Bullseye Mode on MFDs

Excellent question. I do the same thing. I've found that if I fly more than once in a single game session, it remembers, but if you exit the game reverts to default. Anyone know?
    [volun]

Comment

Originally posted by BigDuke16
      I fly in my campaign with AWACS calls using BRA but I use Bullseye mode (if that's the right term) on my MFDs so that I can get used to Bullseye tactics.

So every time I get in the pit, I hit LIST on the ICP > MISC (0) > BULL (8) > 0 to toggle on Bullseye mode. Is there any way to keep this on all the time so that I don't have to manually switch to this mode every flight? I think I have heard about saving a pit configuration but I'm not sure if that is true or not.
      (Alt+ C) then S will save your pit configuration. Do the keystrokes after you get your pit the way you want it. To load it the keystrokes are (Alt+C) then L. You can also make your own custom countermeasures program and save it with your pit config.

RAIDMAX X1 ATX/450 Watts
      AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core 4400+ Toledo Core
      OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB)
      ASUS A8N-SLI Premium
      GIGABYTE Geforce 6800 GS
      Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160i w/Rudder

Comment

Thank you Gator! I will try that.

Comment

Excellent! Thanks Gator!