Ok I need help !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I need help !!!

hi guys well Christmas is over things have slowed down at UPS here in Manhattan so I have time to learn to fly the F-16. Need help connecting and learning all the rader STUFF !!! get back to me plzzz E- Mail [email protected] thank you for your time !! :madsmile:

Re: Ok I need help !!!

We could make it a group training flght. Just got the game and I can take off, land (but not stop) and thats about it.

Comment

If nobody has gotten back to you yet try going to the sticky at the top named "Instructor Pilots availability"

Send one of the IPs that fit your schedual a private message and ask for a training flight. They are all great guys and they'll teach you a lot. Let them know your current skill level so they can plan ahead what they will be teaching you.

And Toshido, once you are on the ground ' K ' is the default key for your wheel brakes. It is not an on/off switch like your air brakes though. You must hold it down to keep them on and let go to take them off. Once you slow down enough (don't know the official speed, but I usually wait until I am down to 60 knots) don't forget to turn on your nose wheel steering. Default keys are Hold Shift and press ' / ' You will see a green light turn on to the right side of your hud that says NWS. This allows you to turn your nose wheel with your rudder controls like the steering on a car.

Comment

Welcome aboard Brooklyn and Toshido! Dread is right, please read the server SOPs and pm an IP with your schedule to set up an orientation flight . This is the quickest way to get some good instruction.
        New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X