Question in regards to IPs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question in regards to IPs

What should a pilot be able to do before getting 1-1 training with a pilot? How familiar should they be with the game? How well should they be able to preform specific manuvers?

Re: Question in regards to IPs

Originally posted by Kaine904
    What should a pilot be able to do before getting 1-1 training with a pilot? How familiar should they be with the game? How well should they be able to preform specific manuvers?
    Lemme give you an example: We have a pilot called Fat Cobra, who got the game a couple of days ago. Within about an hour or two, he was up and flying missions with us. Bascially, any level of knowledge is fine. You learn the fastest online, and everyone on our server is still learning.

Personally, I'd suggest that you be up to speed on using a few of Air-Ground weapons and modes, particularly CCIP and Mavericks. Landing isn't a prerequisite, but it's a good thing to know (I still can't land properly).

NOW GET UP THERE AND START FLYING. Hope to see ya on the server sometime soon :)

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
    |TG-2nd|munchkin
    Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

And i hope to be up there with you guys, my time is limited at the moment, by i'll clear off a day or two and try and get some time with the IPs asap, probably not for a week or two though. Anyways, i've just started A-A, and wow... its incredible going from BF2 arcade jets to these suckers, and you get an incredible sense of gratification when you do something right in the game.

Anyways, takeoff and landing for me is A-OK, i can land my jet more or less on the first try, still using the alt-H landing help to gauge my preformance, usually around 60%.

I'll see you guys soon!

Oh yah, teamspeak, how does it work, what does it do, how do i get started with it? I'm clueless here.
      -Kaine904

Comment

TS is a voice-chat program which allows you to talk to gamers from around the world while either in-game or just lounging around.

Comment

You shall find that which you seek here: Tactical Gamer Official Announcements

Originally posted by Kaine904
          Oh yah, teamspeak, how does it work, what does it do, how do i get started with it? I'm clueless here.
          -Kaine904
          New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...