Battlefield Interdiction (BAI) Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Interdiction (BAI) Training

If anyone needs training with this type of mission I have made a TE specific for this mission type. All you need to do is PM me or ask me over Team Speak and we can get going.

These are the things we will go over:
    1) Identifing different types of ground targets and choosing ordinance specific to that target.
    2) CCIP bombing using different types of cluster munitions.
    3) Tactics specific to the BAI mission.
    4) Mission planning and ordinance selection.

This is a very important mission as far as the campaign goes. We must destroy the enemy ground forces or they will walk all over us. So give me a yell and we will do the damn thing.

Slammer

Re: Battlefield Interdiction (BAI) Training

Very nice TE you wrote there Slammer. I've included the TE here if you want to run it on your own, but I highly recommend going up with Slammer and learning more about the different cluster munitions and how to use them more effectively.
    Attached Files
    New to TG?

Comment

There is also a great post a frugalsworld about cluster bombs and how they are modled in falcon. I recomend everyone read this one! http://forums.frugalsworld.com/vbb/s...=Killing+tanks

Slammer

Comment

Hi Slammer,

I know this post is a tad outdated but I'm trying to get my O'flight somewhere this weekend. For only 3 weeks i am flying without labels and i am having a hard time identifying the enemy GROUND targets.

I was wondering if we can get together someday after my O'flight to practise what you describe above.

Regards,
        stevie.

Comment

Sure stevie, once you get your o'flight just pm me with the times you can meet me on TS.

Slammer

Comment

Why don't you make it a scheduled training course for this Sunday? I'll come along for the practice
            Jex.

Comment

Great idea Jex! Ok guys this Sunday I will be conducting BAI training for anyone who wants to come. From the previous polls that Jex has put up it looks like most people can make it around 3:00 pm EST till about 8:00 pm EST. So what I am going to do is get on TS at 3:00 and plan on doing just training untill 8:00. If you can't make it but still wan't to do the training PM me and we can set something up:)

Slammer

Comment

I'm hoping to make it! Can't promise anything though!

Stevie

Comment

Hi Slammer,

Thanks for the training mission yesterday. You and Smegma pointed out some nice usefull stuff! To bad i had to go 'on leave' before we were actually finished. Looking forward to practise some more in the future!

<S>
                  Stevie

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...