Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant get engine to start

Hey all,
    When I go to start up its all fine until I have to "JFS to Start 2" I don't think I find it, but I see Jet Fuel Start 2 and this spools up the engine just fine, until it gets to 27% at which point it stays there for a while and then shuts down.

Also I run dual moniters and am unable to use both when in F4, what I mean is that the cursor cant jump, any help?

Re: Cant get engine to start

I've confirmed I'm pushing the right button

Comment

Problem was throttle ident, which is ALT-I

But cant find the NWS, arming ejection seat and confirming INS is aligned

Comment

Originally posted by Underaged_pilot View Post
        Problem was throttle ident, which is ALT-I

But cant find the NWS, arming ejection seat and confirming INS is aligned
        I don't believe I've ever found a cockpit switch for the NWS. I've always used the keystroke SHIFT-/. Actually I always use the Missle/NWS button on my HOTAS but it uses the keystroke.

As for the ejection seat arming, you should find that on the left side of the cockpit near your left leg. It's between the kneeboard and the ECM control panel.

Finally I think confirmation of the INS alignment is done visually on the DED and the INS control is moved from ALIGN-NORM to NAV.

You can find a cockpit trainer and engine start trainer on the Lead Pursuit download page here:

http://www.lead-pursuit.com/downloads.htm

The engine start trainer covers the ejection handle and the INS questions you raise. I hope this helps.
        Pavehawk
        Any Time, Any Place

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...