Training Ramp and patch problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Ramp and patch problems

RAMP Issue: I've done everything I should have done on the start-up according to Falcon 4.0 Allied Force users guide. The problem is, that whenever I have reached the point to start up the engines by using the JFS Start 2- button, the button won't move. When I click it, I hear the clicking sound but it doesn't move in the cockpit and thus I can't start the engines. I have picked up the same problem as "jps" and he was told to reinstall the software, which I have done. But it has not solved the problem.

The software was downloaded from Direct2Drive.

PATCH issue: The software downloaded is 1.0.11. When I try to download patch 1.0.13, I get the Patch Error: "Old file not found. However, a file the same name was found. No update done since file contents do not match."

Can anyone help? I am new to Falcon 4.0 and Tactical Gamer.

Re: Training Ramp and patch problems

~S~

I was in your shoes several days ago with the version your using that I downloaded from D2D with game version 1.0.11. I couldn't patch up to the latest version of 1.0.13. What I did was purchase the CD retail version from Amazon.com which is a CD-ROM, I uploaded that successfully then went to the Lead Pursit web site and downloaded the 1.0.13 patch with no problems. Try that instead. The digital download was a real pain in the six but I went around it. Good luck and try again sir !

Comment

Re: Training Ramp and patch problems

help help....estendog

i dont now the server ip?....................

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X