Falcon 4.0: Allied Force Tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon 4.0: Allied Force Tonight?

Anyone want to join me for a flight, 18:00 Est tonight? Reply here if interested :)
    Jex.

Re: Falcon 4.0: Allied Force Tonight?

I got it and would love to join... if I'm ready... hell, I'm still learning the damn thing.. can barely get it off the ground, or even attempt an AA or AG engagement...

but whatever, I'd still like to see if it connects and maybe get some voice assistance as we go... if no one else chimes in for action. ;)

I'll be on my teamspeak server if interested:

direct connect: teamspeak://69.12.31.35:8908/

or direct link on my gaming page: http://www.magnumland.com/gaming.htm

100th post here at TG, I'm so proud, lol... also hoping to get T72: Balkans on Fire in the mail today... then 2 games I have to learn.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
      100th post here at TG, I'm so proud, lol... also hoping to get T72: Balkans on Fire in the mail today... then 2 games I have to learn.
      Let me know how T72: Balkans on Fire is that looks like a good game. I want to check out the demo before I buy.
      "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

Comment

got it in the mail today... looks sweet... looks like it could be complicated, or made easy... only spent an hour with it... installed then did the driving training and part of the gun range training... nothing special yet, but heres a few screens so far...

http://www.magnumland.com/t72.htm
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

will be playing on TG's TS server magnum - see you at 18:00 :)
          Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
            got it in the mail today... looks sweet... looks like it could be complicated, or made easy... only spent an hour with it... installed then did the driving training and part of the gun range training... nothing special yet, but heres a few screens so far...

http://www.magnumland.com/t72.htm
            Looks sweet. What about hte multi-player setup? Coop or Head to head? I would like to do some Coop. I see you also play Steel Beasts, I never tried the Multi-layer for that, how is it?
            "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

Comment

I just got AF today and I am, uh...reading a bit right now. I'll be ready for a game soon enough.
              New to TG?

Comment

Sorry I missed this. I've had a much-needed nap day.

Comment

Oh jeez... I was off playing BF2 and missed this action. Tomorrow maybe? After GR practice?

- It's who you game with.

Comment

We'll schedule another flight for next weekend - say Saturday at 15:00 EST?
                    Jex.

Comment

I will try to make that. My 7 mo. old prevents much scheduling.

Comment

Originally posted by jex
                        We'll schedule another flight for next weekend - say Saturday at 15:00 EST?
                        I got an unexpected day off this Saturday, and would love to make this. I'll be on TS 1500est. I can't host yet, because I haven't tried but I'll be here.
                        New to TG?

Comment

Great! :)

I'll be hosting and my IP will be in the channel description. There's a few SOP's that we need to follow as detailed below.

- Connect only to the host when host announces "Host is hot"
                          - In the comms window we first make sure that everyone sees each other. Simply type the number u see everytime some enters chat.
                          - When we have everyone in chat, the host will then bring up the game - do not join yet. When the host says "Game is up", connect to the server in the order you are listed in the chat window.
                          - When you have joined the game, announce "XXX is in game" - it is when this announcement has been made that the next person in the chat list joins, and so on.
                          - After the mission brief, the host will say "Host committed taxi - fly, fly, fly." Only after this call do the other players click commit/fly and then taxi.
                          Jex.

Comment

Sincere apologies to anyone that turned up on saturday to play. I have no excuse at all, other than I'm sure the battlefield game I played wasn't THAT long. Time just slipped by in an instant and when I realised, it was hours later.

We'll do this again, and this time I'll have a mission ready to fly. I'll create a new post.

Once again apologies to all :)

J.
                            Jex.

Comment

No sweat, let's do it again soon.
                              New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse