Eject?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eject?

I can only eject once for every 3 or 4 times I actually need to. Unfortunately I find myself needing to eject quite often. I use the ctrl+E and I can hear the "thunk" of the handle, but nothing happens.

Does anyone know what if any restrictions there are on ejecting? The only I could figure out is that maybe my pilot is injured, or the aircraft?
    New to TG?

Re: Eject?

Hold down CTRL-E until you eject. It needs to be kept pressed :)

Oh and btw, real piolts on get 3 ejections before the are grounded I think, something to do with compressing the spine?
    Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex

Oh and btw, real piolts on get 3 ejections before the are grounded I think, something to do with compressing the spine?
      You sure it's not just having lost/destoryed 3 multi-million dollar airplanes? =P
      a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
      Celibacy is not Hereditary.
      Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
      Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
      Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

LOL yeah and that.
        Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex
          Ah, That's it!

Originally posted by jex
          Which begs the question; how does it affect you in game? I'm still flying training missions and haven't started a campaign yet, but I've read other forums where people are discussing different court martials they've recieved. Does an eject after being hit by a missile have any effect on your record...other than you lived presumably.
          New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
            Ah, That's it!

Which begs the question; how does it affect you in game? I'm still flying training missions and haven't started a campaign yet, but I've read other forums where people are discussing different court martials they've recieved. Does an eject after being hit by a missile have any effect on your record...other than you lived presumably.
            I wouldnt think that if you get shot down you get courtmartialed lol. But you never know. IF it was just plain neglegance that the plane went down then oh yeah can we say bubye and court martial.

And yeah the spine does compress after 3 ejects :P

Comment

I've never ejected from a plane that could still fly so I'm not sure about the CM. As for damaged planes, there's no CM for ejecting
              Jex.

Comment

There is no court-martial for ejecting at any point, but it does affect the pilot rating, which in turn, feeds into the campaign stats and thereby affects its success.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X