Future Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Training

So far we have concentrated solely on deploying the Mk82s and Mavs. Whilst still important to practice, I feel as though we should start mixing things up a little. Below is a list of items we need to practice, and well be including these in future training sorties. Well still concentrate on the Mk82s and the Mavericks, but well also look at some other weapons. One good thing about the F16 is that there are many weapons that are deployed in the same manner. The Mk82, Mk84 and the BLU-107 Durundal are examples of this.

The training schedule, which is in no particular order, will look something like this.

Offensive Counter Air (OCA) Strike

Anti Shipping Strikes

SEAD Strikes

Laser Guided Bombs

Cluster Bombs

SAM Evasion Techniques

Air-Air Engagements

Ill make a TE that will encompass everything except the Air-Air engagements. This will allow us to have a very flexible training platform with which to conduct our flights. This may seem like a lot, but once you have the Mavs and Iron bombs, the rest should fall into place fairly quickly.
    Jex.

Re: Future Training

That sounds good, Jex. I am ready to go up again already. I am pretty much free any time after about 6pm central on weekdays and all day Sat. and Sun. Lets set up another training flight ASAP.

I'd like to pick a time that will allow as many people as possible to play. Would doing this, like last time, on Saturday @ 2pm EST be good? Or do we need to try something different?

As I said, I am pretty flexible so go ahead and toss out suggestions if Sat isn't good for you.

-Aces&Eights

Comment

I'd love to go up again too! 2pm edt works for me but mornings are better.

Comment

This saturday at 2pm I have the +SD Ghost Recon Tourney to play. That will go on until 16:00 EST after which I should be available. Let's say 16:30 to be on the safe side - is this good for you guys or would sunday be better?
        Jex.

Comment

I'd like to be in on this too. Anytime this weekend *should* be okay. Subject to the old lady's approval, of course.
          [volun]

Comment

Originally posted by jex
            This saturday at 2pm I have the +SD Ghost Recon Tourney to play. That will go on until 16:00 EST after which I should be available. Let's say 16:30 to be on the safe side - is this good for you guys or would sunday be better?
            I can do 16:30 on Saturday but, I can also play Sunday if that is better for everyone. I would suggest that we just bump it to 16:30 on Saturday unless we hear from others that this won't work and if that is the case we can bump it to Sunday. Leejo has already said that mornings are better for him so it might be better to go Sunday moring.

-Aces&Eights

Comment

OK I've made the all encompassing TE. We have the choice of the following

Naval Strike (mixed ordnance)
              Airfield Strike (BLU-107 Durundal)
              CAS Strike (Close Air Support - Mavs, Cluster Bombs)
              Strike (Radar Site - Mk 82/84)
              Bridge Strike (GBU's - laser guided bombs)
              SEAD strike (AGM88 HARM)
              SAM Evasion
              Air Refuelling

This gives us an excellent platform to train with. I can do Sunday morning or Saturday morning. 7 slots available :)
              Jex.

Comment

Nice list of goodies there Jex! I'll look for you next week when I'm back.
                New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by jex
                  OK I've made the all encompassing TE. We have the choice of the following

Naval Strike (mixed ordnance)
                  Airfield Strike (BLU-107 Durundal)
                  CAS Strike (Close Air Support - Mavs, Cluster Bombs)
                  Strike (Radar Site - Mk 82/84)
                  Bridge Strike (GBU's - laser guided bombs)
                  SEAD strike (AGM88 HARM)
                  SAM Evasion
                  Air Refuelling

This gives us an excellent platform to train with. I can do Sunday morning or Saturday morning. 7 slots available :)
                  I want to do ALL of that! I am slowly but surely making my way through the training missions, and practicing my landings of course :) Count me in for one of the slots.

-Aces&Eights

Comment

I'm in - either Sat. or Sun. is OK by me.
                    [volun]

Comment

Looks like I can't do training this weekend, fellas - my grandfather passed away this morning and I'm going to be out of town for the weekend. Catch you when I get back.
                      [volun]

Comment

Sorry to hear that Boogieman. Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_PolishBoogieman
                          Looks like I can't do training this weekend, fellas - my grandfather passed away this morning and I'm going to be out of town for the weekend. Catch you when I get back.
                          My condolences polish. I wish you and your family the best. Take care and see you around when you return home.

Comment

Sorry to hear that too, Polish. Warmest wishes to you and your family.
                            Jex.

Comment

My condolences as well, Polish. Best wishes to you and yours.
                              Give me strength to save a life...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X