HOTAS question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOTAS question

Question for those of you with a HOTAS rig...

Where do you put the throttle & stick so that they are comfortable to use? Mine are on my desk next to my keyboard, on either side. The problem is that they are too high to be comfortable. I have to hold my arms up for long periods of time, or rest my forearms on the desk and eventually cut off my circulation. :row__687:

Just wondering if you guys do anything different.
    [volun]

Re: HOTAS question

Nope. Same here, but I don't hold them constantly.

Comment

I have a TV tray table on either side of my chair that I put them on. It's a little wobbly and my wife looks at me kinda funny, but it works well enough for now :)
      Give me strength to save a life...

Comment

I have my monitor and keyboard in the corner of my L desk so I have a lot of elbow room to rest my arms while typing and there's plenty of room for my x52.
        New to TG?

Comment

I have a desk that has one of those pull out trays for the keyboard. The tray is big though and easily allows me to put my X45 either side of the keyboard.

I usually put my keyboard vertical so it's up against the top of the desk, and my mouse in front of that (cordless). This set up allows me more room. A side on view would look like the following. The slanted part is the keyboard, the top line is the top of the desk where the monitor sits and the bottom line is the tray.

__\
          ___\__

Having a pull out tray really is a bonus for gaming and I would recommend grabbing a desk that has this feature.
          Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X