Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to TG and Falcon 4.0 Allied Force

Hello,
    I just created this account. I have been looking for people that play Falcon 4.0 Allied Force and i guess i came to the right place lol. Anyway, little bit about myself. Im actually a maintainer (Avionics Technician) on the F-16 block 40 in the USAF which is why i picked up the game to see how real it was and my interest in flight sims. I have to say sitting in the real thing on a daily basis and playing this game is quite similar (minus the classified stuff i cant talk about lol). I get a kick out of how i can use most of the real life stuff ingame (heck my squadron is listed in the profile maker ingame lol). Anyway, just wanted to say hi and get to know you all who play this game. i have TS and Ventrilo installed from other games i play so if yall use it which i have seen in a few posts if someone would be able to hook me up with the IP that would be great. I hope to talk to you all and catch you all later.

F16_Fixer_USAF
    (a.k.a James for anyone who cares)

Re: New to TG and Falcon 4.0 Allied Force

Welcome! Mind if I call you Fixer?

Most of us are green green with this thing. I bet you'd fly circles around most of us simple by virtue of knowing the avionics. Please do sign up for one of the training flights!

Comment

Welcome Fixer! The teamspeak server IP is 67.19.106.94:8767

Right now most of us are just learining this very complex and difficult game, so the training flights is where you'll find us for now. Soon, hopefully we'll ditch the training wheels and take on some missions.
      New to TG?

Comment

Appreciate the welcome fellas. Yeah Fixer is fine by me. Knowing about the avionics i really am amazed at the realism of this game and how complex it is like the real thing. I will probably be a weekend warrior on this game like the other games i play (BF2 and Star Wars Galaxies) due to my demanding work schedule on the flightline but yeah ill more than get my share of flight school with you guys. i have been going over the basics of T/O and landing and pretty much have it down and now moving into A/A combat. This AI is Def a challange even at Rookie. Haven't even Drempt of trying A/G yet. Either way look forward to talking with you guys and flying wing with you all.

Fixer

Comment

Welcome to TG fixer! We mostly play at weekends and we have a training flight going up this saturday at 16:30 EST which will be concentrating on ground attack. You'd be most welcome to join in if your available :)
          Jex.

Comment

Hmm i guess i need a password for TS. if a moderator or anyone who knows it would be so kind as to give me a PM with that password that would be great so i can join in on the fun lol.

Fixer

Comment

Hey Fixer, welcome to TG! Check out the "Official Announcements" forum - you'll find the TeamSpeak info there.

And you may know this already...but F4AF requires you to open a couple of ports up on your router (if you use one to get online). The ports are 2934 and 2935, UDP. I'm pretty sure of that - someone correct me if I'm wrong. If you can get that configured before your first flight, it will save you some hassle.

Hope to fly with you soon, man!
              [volun]

Comment

Hi. As you'll notice from the post count, I am new to TG, but as you'll notice from the sig, I am not new to Falcon ;)
                I'll hopefully be around to answer relevant questions, particularly regarding the campaigns. If there is anything specific, please fire away.
                Also, Fixer, if there is anything you spot that you think is wrong or just want to query, feel free to bring it up.

Comment

Heya Cooler, that's another name i saw in the credits. Welcome to TG!

you can use [img] [/img] around your link to make it post with the image.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Cooler
                    Hi. As you'll notice from the post count, I am new to TG, but as you'll notice from the sig, I am not new to Falcon ;)
                    I'll hopefully be around to answer relevant questions, particularly regarding the campaigns. If there is anything specific, please fire away.
                    Also, Fixer, if there is anything you spot that you think is wrong or just want to query, feel free to bring it up.
                    Oh my..(insert jaw drop) lol not sure how to react to that amount of flattery for asking for my advice. lol im just a maintainer on the suckers lol. The games great and PRETTY on the mark to the real thing (minus the classified stuff i cant talk about). Thanks for the offer and yeah if i see something that i CAN talk about ill be happy to bring it up to help you guys keep this game as top notch as it is.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X