8/7 Sunday Night Sortie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/7 Sunday Night Sortie

I'll be looking for some wingmen Sunday night around 10 eastern to try out the new server! Anyone wanna mark my chute?
    New to TG?

Re: 8/7 Sunday Night Sortie

Yeah, 10PM EST sounds good to me. I guess I better refamiliarize myself with the game before then.

Comment

I really wish I could...been looking forward to the campaign server for quite some time. I'll catch you next time.
      [volun]

Comment

I am still learning the game but, i'd love to join you guys if you don't mind having me along.

-Aces&Eights

Comment

Originally posted by Aces&Eights
          I am still learning the game but, i'd love to join you guys if you don't mind having me along.

-Aces&Eights
          Believe me, I feel like I have just scratched the surface of starting to learn this thing. I can at least use the radar and navigation aids, but actually getting kills and returning to base for a nice landing.....forget it!

Can't learn if you don't try, so come on out!
          New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
            Believe me, I feel like I have just scratched the surface of starting to learn this thing. I can at least use the radar and navigation aids, but actually getting kills and returning to base for a nice landing.....forget it!

Can't learn if you don't try, so come on out!
            Whew, this makes me fell a little better. I didn't want to cause anyone to lose the war, heh. I'll see you guys Sunday night.

I'll be going on the training flight with Jex on saturday as well.

-Aces&Eights

Comment

I've installed the game, patched, but haven't played it since I got it last week. So I'm thinking parachuting will be my primary activity.

Comment

I'd like to sign up for this as well. Finally a flight I know I can commit to as the little ones will be tucked away snuggly in their beds :)
                Give me strength to save a life...

Comment

Yeah I'll be there at 3am GMT... not LOL!

The server will be set up for rookie level for the first run. I just logged into the server via VNC to check it and everything looks good. It's up now but officially it doesn't start until tomorrow morning at 9am. I'll try and set it for some good missions.

Training will still take place as me hosting on Saturday at 16:30 EST. MAke sure you use this time to utilise me as much as you can. I'll do my best to bring you up to speed so when you go out for 'real'. you'll be in the best shape possible. How long you want to go for is up to you guys but I have all weekend free, so make use of me.

As for sunday I cannot join you but I may jump on the server sunday day time (2pm EST) if anyone wishes to join me.

One other point to remember is that everyone needs to advance the clock to get it to speed up. The only other thing that would be great is if someone could write up an After ACtion Report of the flight.

Get as many as you can to join in. In the training tomorrow I'll go over how to maximise the best from the server, i.e. how to get more than 4 pilots in the same package.
                  Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X