Mission Question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Question.

I just read Jex's mission report and I had a few questions. Is this a evolving war, such as if he took out the one runway on the next sortie will that runway still be down?

Re: Mission Question.

That's my understanding, yes.

Comment

Yes that is correct and about 4-5 hours later when myself and aces went up, that runway was still damaged but not completely shut down. We then went back there on another OCA strike, I had Aces with me this time and we slaughtered that airbase. I got 6 hits on the runway, and took out two hangars (would've had a 3rd too but I got hit by ground fire, severely crippling my bird). Aces came out better on the strike and got all 6 bombs on the runway and took out 3 hangars. With another 2 human pilots I reckon we could have decimated that airbase (still had the ammo dump, radar, control tower, etc).
      Jex.

Comment

Hi.

Yes, objectives remain damaged/destroyed until repaired. Each type of objective has its own repair time, but you can help this along by rerouting Engineer units to fix them. The will still repair on their own, just not as quickly. You can assign more than one Engineer unit to speed things up, up to a point.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X