A couple more questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple more questions

Is there a way to change your HUD color. I find it difficult to see that neon green when i'm flying 20,000 feet in clouds. The white and green just don't mix. I find myself using instruments much more. Maybe that's intended? [EDIT: i found this on the web: Set your preferred HUD colour and mode using <H><ALT H> and <CTRL H>.
    You can save your cockpit preferences using <ALT C S> and load them again with <ALT C L>]

The training missions. I flew a couple training missions and they want to fly to the marks, but i think i have to hit them at exactly the right speed and heading in order to accomplish that point. anyone else doing these and can give some insight?

Other than the trillions of switches and changes to everything the game is great. This is acronym city. I'm gonna have to make a print out of the acronym's to reference so i know what the jibberish is all about.

It's alot of fun so far and i can't wait till i can fly online with TG'ers.

- -

Re: A couple more questions

Shift+Ctrl+Alt+C You may want to do that when there's a lull in the action, lol!

I have it hot keyed to one of my hotas toggle switches because I change HUD color 4 or 5 times in any given sortie.

Don't forget there is a keymap, and a key list in the docs folder. I usually have the keylist open on a laptop next to me so I can do a quick "ctrl+F" and find what I need while in game.
    New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
      The training missions. I flew a couple training missions and they want to fly to the marks, but i think i have to hit them at exactly the right speed and heading in order to accomplish that point. anyone else doing these and can give some insight?
      Sounds like you're talking about the Navigation/Timing mission? On the ICP you can toggle back and forth between STPT and CRUS to get the altitude, desired time over steerpoint (DTOS) and speed needed to get there on time. Check out the manual for that mission and it will give you the details. I'd be happy to show you how in game as well as soon as the server is up.
      New to TG?

Comment

I found the PDF that has the beginning stuff, thankfully. I will have to print out some of it, it's 700 frickin pages!

I see why it's not printed in the box lol

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
          I found the PDF that has the beginning stuff, thankfully. I will have to print out some of it, it's 700 frickin pages!

I see why it's not printed in the box lol
          Yeah, it's a biggun. I print out the training missions as I go along, but I doubt I'll ever print the whole thing. The key list is a must though.
          New to TG?

Comment

For TOT the simplest method is to use the carrot on the speed bar. Often referred to as "flying the carrot", put the chevron in the middle of the speed bar and you're there. Increase speed if the chevron is above the centreline and slow down if below.
            Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X