Server Back up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Back up

The server crashed again whilst I was testing it. I've put it back up with the old PW and will test it again over the weekend. Volunteers needed who can disable their routers. Also want to fly with the same desktop settings (i.e 1280x1024 desktop - use that setting in game). I'm going to bed now. Feel free to jump on the server and use it anywhichway. If you want to use the above suggested settings do so but not necessary until w/end.
    Jex.

Re: Server Back up

Thanks! I got my first TG AA kill! I completed the missin and even landed at the correct airport without breaking my gear. Of course all of that is just "Average", but for me a personal best, lol.
    New to TG?

Comment

Awsome, I got my first AA kill yesterday but I landed at the wrong airport. If I have some time ill try to get up later tonight. :madsmile:

Comment

When you go out in the 'real' world, complete your objectives AND get an AA kill, the moment you land you feel a real sense of accomplishment.

Good work! :)

Oh and it seems as though the server is still running so that's good news as well. I just logged in via VNC and saved the campaign as well, just in case.
        Jex.

Comment

I joined and played last night for about an hour of flight testing, 2 others were already in and 2 others joined while I was there... so seems to be working now... GREAT JOB...

Now that my kids have started school again, I can learn this damn game now... so once I do some training, (all I did last night was fly around then run out of fuel and eject,lol) then I'll start joining the "battle".
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Yep, same here. I was on for a couple hours and a few missions last night. Seems to be working well. Thanks Jex!

I forgot to get on TS, but next time I'll be in there.
            New to TG?

Comment

Mmmm ok when I restarted the server I dropped the number of clients able to connect from 20 down to 16. Since then it's been more stable than ever - that is the only thing that was changed. Let's hope it stays that way :)
              Jex.

Comment

Good stuff guys :)

Yes, 16 is pretty much the maximum setting for hosting in campaign ... 12 ideally.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X