Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new heat signature.

Greetings Fellow pilots,

I just bought the game and I was wondering what I need to get before I play. In the way of patches. I understand there's an auto-updater? Anyway, I'm hoping this game will fill the massive gap that the Jets in BF2 left with me :)

Look forward to flying with you all. I'm trying to read up on this campaign TG has running and hopefully I can take on some missions with you guys.

Until then, 30 Training missions :P

Shogun

Re: A new heat signature.

BF2 has no jets. They may look like jets but that is where the similarity ends. EA completely re-wrote the laws of physics and nothing about BF2 lives in the realm called reality - but it's still a damn good game :)

OK now that you can tell my utter contempt for the planes in BF2, I'll get down to answering your real question. Yes there is an auto-updater for F4:AF and you'll find it under Start - Programs - Battle...

As for training screw the crappy missions and jump on a training course here at TG. Actually combine both is the best way to learn.
    Jex.

Comment

Oooh you do NWN eh? I need to hook up with you in that case as I have a few hundred questions concerning that :)
      Jex.

Comment

LOL, I should be able to answer any questions you have ^.^

Just hopped into my first dogfight and actualy won! I tore apart an A-10 with guns :P As for the training when will any of you be online? I need to find the server IP so I can add it to my poor empty list on the game.

Hope to see you in the air

Shogun

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun
          LOL, I should be able to answer any questions you have ^.^

Just hopped into my first dogfight and actualy won! I tore apart an A-10 with guns :P As for the training when will any of you be online? I need to find the server IP so I can add it to my poor empty list on the game.

Hope to see you in the air

Shogun
          Welcome aboard Shogun (I fear you in BF2 whenever you have a chopper,lol) Training schedule can be found here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=56905

Server IP and password is found on the main page under Member Features/Server Passwords.
          New to TG?

Comment

Yes! The chopper and I are one.

Ah yes about this multiplayer thing.... I add the TG IP to my list, I do not get the option to enter the password. I assume you do this after you connect. I join the IP And It starts the Uplink thing. After several seconds of nothing I get this message.

No server answer - correct URL/IP ! all required ports open

Now... does the part "Correct URL/IP" mean I have the correct one or I need "to correct" the IP. And again does "all required ports open" mean I have all the required ports open, Or I need to open them? Pretty confusing wording :P

And ideas friends?

Comment

It's your router, See the thread I'm about to make called

It's your router ;)
              Jex.

Comment

Roger that,

I'll hit the Mess before Briefing.

Shogun

Comment