Screenies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenies

I can't seem to find screens on my PC from missions I flew on the TG server. Are they stored on the server? I do have the ACMI files, however.

The reason I ask is the divert airfield at Cerklje currently has ground units all over the runway. I think the issue is well known, but I wanted a shot of it.
    New to TG?

Re: Screenies

Thanks squid, LP should be pleased to hear the airport. When you take a screen shot you're asked to put in a filename for it. If you didn't get that I would imagine you don't have the shot :(
    Jex.

Comment

Interesting, last night on the TG server was the first time I was asked for a file name. I have another 30 shots on my PC that I took in single player campaign without being asked for a file name.
      New to TG?

Comment

yes that is weird and I don't have an answer.
        Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex
          yes that is weird and I don't have an answer.
          It's your Router?
          New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
            I can't seem to find screens on my PC from missions I flew on the TG server. Are they stored on the server? I do have the ACMI files, however.

The reason I ask is the divert airfield at Cerklje currently has ground units all over the runway. I think the issue is well known, but I wanted a shot of it.
            First, thanks for the heads-up about the units. I'll make sure it gets passed on. Secondly, screenshots taken ingame by pressing the PRINT SCREEN key get saved in Battlefield Operations/Screenshots/Sim folder.

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
              It's your Router?
              I'm gonna make this into a gameshow...
              Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by C3PO
                First, thanks for the heads-up about the units. I'll make sure it gets passed on. Secondly, screenshots taken ingame by pressing the PRINT SCREEN key get saved in Battlefield Operations/Screenshots/Sim folder.

Mine are here -> C:\Program Files\Lead Pursuit\Battlefield Operations\Pictures\Simulation

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X