• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's your router

You say tomaYto, I say tomaRto

You say RoWter, I say RoOter...

blah blah blah

"Lets call the whole thing off"

Fred Astair eat you heart out. At least I think it was Fred Astair. Anyway he's dead and...

!!IT'S YOUR ROUTER!!

That's why you can't connect to the server. How do I know this, Because this has solved, to date, 4,345,034 users out with exactly the same problem. So rather than post a short, to the point thread, I instead thought I'd try and ramble on in a vein attempt to captivate you, the reader, with some entertaining "Forum Babble"

Forum babble is where a member of a forum tries to fill in as much as he can about a subject with inconsequential mumbo jumbo to try and get around the fact that without this additional tripe, his or her post would be greatly lacking in anything resembling interesting. Not content with that I also have a link!

http://www.portforward.com/routers.htm

WOW!!!!!!! Ooooohh and smileys too ;)

What thread would be complete without a link in it (and smiley's)? By clicking on this link, you'll see a whole list of other links to click on. These links will hopefully resemble the name of your router :) - yippee, your router has at last found fame, at least on the internet anyway.

You then get even more links - Ooh I'm in link heaven! Here you should see a link for Falcon 4.0. This should be a close enough approximation of falcon 4.0:allied force and should invariably help you get your router configured so you can join the server.

Other than that it's your ISP whores and you should call them up and ask them to explain what subnet masking is and how can you make it compatible with your home-built linux network and how that relates to your router and falcon 4.0: allied force.

There now that was much more entertaining than me just going,

Visit this link http://www.portforward.com/routers.htm to set up your router for Falcon 4.0: Allied Force

:)

hehe
    Jex.

Re: It's your router

*Tear*

It was beautiful.

Thanks bunches Jex Hopefully that will help me fix my problem. Now If Mr. IT would get home from work and help me I should be on tonight. He will probably complain there’s no Euro Fighter or RAF :P At least I have someone who can teach me how to say all the right things to Air Traffic Control ;)

Shogun

Comment

Did jex post this at the pub?

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
        Did jex post this at the pub?

HAHAHA - no at work. This week has driven me slightly insane. :row__641:
        Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex
          HAHAHA - no at work. This week has driven me slightly insane. :row__641:
          Being GO is fun isn't it? :row__687:

Comment

Jex - that's just great , he he eh
            all except the part about call your ISP Whores..
            They will in most cases tell you to shove off .. he he he

Comment

So, what ports are we supposed to forward for F4?

Comment

Port 2934 and 2935

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse