X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the Campaign Server Please read

EDIT: New change to rules: removed.
    Last edited by jex; 11-08-2005, 02:32 PM.
    Jex.

Re: Using the Campaign Server Please read

Yeah, I bet we were pretty hard on the server this weekend...lots of joining in mid-flight, editing flights, etc. I think I flew 4 combat missions on Sunday alone. I'll be more "gentle" from now on...

Is it OK to set up & fly TE's on the server? Vulcan and I thought about trying it last night but we didn't. Might be a good option for those of us who want to practice together but can't find a good (re: easy) campaign mission or for those of us whose skills are still lacking.
    [volun]

Comment

And I agree that we were somewhat unorganized on the flights without Jex...we need to keep discipline on all flights so we don't develop bad habits. I'm all for organizing the briefings and keeping things square.
      [volun]

Comment

Do not load TE's on the server, presuming you can even do it. If you click save on the server, it only saves the campaign on your machine, not the server, so you would in effect loose all the data on the server. I think that's right but I could be wrong. I'll have a look into it.

We will be holding F4 Events that are TE's in the future. This will be specifically designed for anything up to 24 pilots (or more). Obviously the first thing to do is get 20 pilots but these will be a lot of fun.
        Jex.

Comment

There is the ability to add packages on the campaign. Is it ok to do this? It's alot of fun to do and you can design a package around your skills as well.

- -

Comment

Should we then be more strict and follow these server joining SOPs, or most of them anyway?

Is that problem not that serious?
            New to TG?

Comment

That is typically for games hosted by yourselves. AS the server is dedicated, we have no formal data to say either way. Following what you can though should be adhered to as much as possible. As for adding packages to the campaign, if it is crashing the server then no, if it seems no problems are caused then I don't see why not at this stage.
              Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X