Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4 server down

It appears the Falcon server is down!

Just wanted to let those who have the power to reboot it, please do!

- -

Re: F4 server down

Restarting it now!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Thanks apo.

Gonna be doing a flight tonight if anyone wants to jump in.

- -

Comment

It seems to have crashed again! got to day 3 this time. I think it may be related to the actual happenings of the campaign that cause it to crash. To much going on and it overloads?

If someone wants to reboot it that be great, maybe we should switch to korea2005 now!?

- -

Comment

Yeah, I was in the TG Campaign late last night at Day 2-20:06 CT (campaign time). First night mission! But it crashed right when I got in a furball with a mig-29. I don't know if it was my pc or not that caused it.
          New to TG?

Comment

Hi there .... this doesn't sound very healthy, does it! Could you make sure that all crashlogs are sent in to us using the crashlog upload exe. We stress again that stability is our number one priority. Funnily enough, I got four CTDs in BF2 online last night, so no software's perfect. We're trying everything we can though to eradicate instability :)

Comment

Originally posted by C3PO
              Hi there .... this doesn't sound very healthy, does it! Could you make sure that all crashlogs are sent in to us using the crashlog upload exe. We stress again that stability is our number one priority. Funnily enough, I got four CTDs in BF2 online last night, so no software's perfect. We're trying everything we can though to eradicate instability :)

I've been uploading them whenever they have been available for me to do so. I believe that some of them have been automatic reboots due to critical updates on the system, but I submitted one the other day that was an authentic CTD.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

i've submitted 2 or 3. There doesn't seem to be any link. I also notice that some players in the online campaign seem to lag to the point where they don't get updates about what is going on in the campaign. Last night Boogieman, Flint and myself were taking off and Flint and myself had a clean runway while boogieman had craters all over the runway and crashed on them. The runway was destroy earlier but had been repaired, so it suggests boogieman for some reason did not get that memo.. i mean server info.

- -

Comment

I crashed three times trying to take off.

Most people would have stopped trying at two, but not the Polish Boogieman!
                  [volun]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X