Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Parachutes?

Hello all,

I have a few minor problems with F4:AF. The first (and not so important) goes here:

Every time I eject, there come out 2(!) ejection seats ... and 2 pilots hanging on separate chutes then ... well, the F-16 I fly in the game is definitely NOT a two-seater, is it? On orbit view it looks pretty well like the single-seated version :) Can anybody help out /has the same problem?

Greets
    Dennis

Re: Two Parachutes?

I assume you are in one of the training missions flying an F-16D model. At the moment these use a single-seater 3D model. It is something we hope to address in due course.

Comment

The F16D-40 is a two seater version of the Falcon so that could be what you saw skybluenova. I can't wait till they add in the modelling for the two seater and then we can fly that baby!

- -

Comment

Oookay, really, thank you. I've overseen that. Thought of it, but I assumed that when I fly it, it's already modeled :)

Greets
        Dennis

Comment

It is modelled in terms of different weight, flight model, and crew member count as you saw. Just not with an updated 3D model yet.

We could have taken the decision to put the single-seater model in the training missions to match the 3D model, but then when the two-seater 3D model becomes available all the training missions should be updated.

So it is a matter of choosing the lesser of two evils that will result in fewer changes via the patch download at a later date. We have to make development decisions like that all the time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X