Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining the Server

Hello a third time,

I know this question's gonna be laughed about, but - how to join the F4:AF server? I have read all the threads about the Tactical Gamer servers, but I just wonder if I can join the server for training mission as "just" a registered member?? Or have I to be a "supporting" member? Hope somebody can help out,

Dennis

Re: Joining the Server

Hey skybluenova -

At present, we're running training missions as hosted TE's on our own PC's. What this means is that one of the instructor pilots hosts the game, he gives you his IP address, and you can join the mission. Registered users are welcome and encouraged to get in on these flights!

The TG F4AF server is running a campaign, and right now you have to be a SM to participate in that. But training is open to all members. Jex is heading up the training operations, so if you're interested in getting some stick time, give him a shout.

Welcome to TG and hope to fly with you soon!
    [volun]

Comment

Thanks Boogieman for that warm welcome,

so I think I'll give Jex a shout for training, especially in A-A encouter.

Sincerely
      Dennis

Comment

You're also in luck, because you're in Germany and Jex is in the UK, so your available times will probably match up much better than for those of us in the States. :)
        [volun]

Comment

Are there any US based trainers available?

I'm not a complete noob (I know how to deliver ordinance, AG, AA, etc)...but where I really lack is my SA with my package.

Comment

Hey Hardtale,

Jex is the only TG instructor pilot for F4AF at the moment. Vulcan and myself are training to be instructor pilots and we're both in the US, so as soon as we're active, there will be two IP's available in the States.

With that said, it's actually not hard to find a time when Jex can fly with folks in the US. He's usually around on weekends and sometimes on weekday evenings. If you're interested in a training flight in the next couple of weeks, I'd definitely get with him and I'll bet you can work out a mutually agreeable time. Maybe even this weekend?

Welcome aboard and I hope to fly with you soon!
            [volun]

Comment

Hey all,

I already wrote a PN to Jex according my need for some training flights. I'm really lucky, here it's UTC+1 so I will probably find time for flying F4 when Jex is available.

Greetz
              Dennis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...