No AWACS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No AWACS?

There hasn't been an AWACS available on the TG server for a few days. Does anyone know if that's part of the campaign (i.e. shot down), or is it just unavailable on the flights I've been on? I'm getting my butt wacsd!
    New to TG?

Re: No AWACS?

I played a SEAD mission around 10:00 pm EST last night, and I did have AWACS available. The campaign was on Day 2, around 10:00 hours. Maybe it was reset since you last flew?
    [volun]

Comment

Originally posted by TG_PolishBoogieman
      I played a SEAD mission around 10:00 pm EST last night, and I did have AWACS available. The campaign was on Day 2, around 10:00 hours. Maybe it was reset since you last flew?
      I was on just after you last night around midnight eastern, so maybe they were just done for the day? I'll get on again sometime today and note the campaign time and AWACS availability.
      New to TG?

Comment

Alright, so we just turned day 7 on the campaign (yeah!) and there is still no AWACS available. Any ideas why?

I'm thinking (a) the plane is very valuable and rare and therefore if one got shot down it could be awhile before we get a resupply, or (b) someone got in and jacked around with the packages, but I don't really understand how that could be permanent?

I just don't know enough about how the campaign works to go in and tweak it. For obvious reasons I don't want to go breakin' stuff, ya' know?

EDIT:
        From what I could see we have one AWACS squadron with 3 ships. The 963rd out of Bolzano Airport. They've lost 2 aircraft and expect a resupply at 12:00 today.

But, it now says day 5 around 13:00...... :row__691:
        Last edited by USN_Squid; 08-27-2005, 03:05 AM.
        New to TG?

Comment

The campaign's at Day 5 because I checked the server last night around 1:00 AM and F4AF had crashed. So I rebooted the server and loaded the most recent campaign save, which was Day 5. The good news is that we probably have AWACS again!
          [volun]

Comment

Just occured to me but if worse comes to worse we could have someone play the role of AWACS although it could get a little boring.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X