This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pilots sign in here

Welcome to the 42nd Tac-G fighter Squadron. As a new pilot we'd like you to say hello an introduce yourself to the rest of the squadron. Please make sure you read the official rules and announcements section.
    Jex.

Re: New Pilots sign in here

Mateo, reporting for duty. I promise to serve as a beacon for the SAMs so you can achieve the objective.

Comment

Hi

Defcon 1 here. Been flying flight sims for a couple of years. Have played various flights sims, notably MS Flightsim and Falcon4 (both single player and online) when it first came out and now trying to refresh myself again with Falcon4 AF.

Although I have clocked quite a nos of flying hours, felt that I still have lots to learn. Still don't quite fully understand all the workings of the Falcon, although am able to use Air to Air and Air to Ground weopons with reasonable kills. Am brushing up on my landings, still having a few heavy landings damaging the jet : (

Now to figure out how to do this multiplayer settings....no luck so far

Hope to fly with you guys soon.

Nothing further...Out

Defcon1

Comment

Welcome Defcon1. Feel free to start a thread in the general forum with your MP issues and we'll help you out!
        New to TG?

Comment

Hi I tring to join but having problems.
          Asus|i7x970|ddr31600mhz24gb|EVGA GTX680-4gb|1200wcorsairgldatx|CreativeX-F1extrem7.1|Win764bitpro|TrackIr4Pro/ir |JoystickCHFighterstick|SaitekpedalsPro|X52ThrtlCo ntlr|G15Keybrd|32"Lcd HDMI/DVI TV|

Comment

Shogun here, In the pit.

Comment

Hi All,
              Coppage signing in. I've played Falcon 4 on and off since 1999. I never got really good and besides, everytime I get back into playing, it was almost like learning to ride again. So if you see a smoking trail ending with a land dart, it'll probably be me.

Later,
              Mike

Comment

Hi. New Pilot here. (sort of) Ive been playing flight sims for years, played Top Gun, Falcon 3.0, (that was pretty bad), Janes F-18, Gunship, Falcon 4.0, and now 4.0 : AF
                I'm a veteran Flight Sim Pilot (or at least I consider myself one).
                Signing In!
                Question : Do I need to be a paying member to play Falcon 4.0 : AF on the server?
                Kick the Tires, and Light the Fires!

Comment

Originally posted by Fonzie
                  Hi. New Pilot here. (sort of) Ive been playing flight sims for years, played Top Gun, Falcon 3.0, (that was pretty bad), Janes F-18, Gunship, Falcon 4.0, and now 4.0 : AF
                  I'm a veteran Flight Sim Pilot (or at least I consider myself one).
                  Signing In!
                  Question : Do I need to be a paying member to play Falcon 4.0 : AF on the server?
                  Welcome Fonzie!

The answer to your question is yes and no. You need to be a supporting member in order to join the campaign server and fly anytime you wish. As a non-supporting member you may take advantage of the training flights, pre-planned TE's and other events where an SM invites others or hosts a flight.
                  New to TG?

Comment

Hello all, 762 here. Well it's been a while since my last time playing falcon 3.0 on my 386 back in 6th grade. But I'm here now and learning fast. Look forward to seeing you all in the skies. 762 out.

Comment

Welcome to TG 762foru. I saw you on TS today, but didn't have a chance to jump in and say hi. If it's been awhile since you've flown Falcon you should start with our Offiical Rules & Announcements threads here. This SIM is a great one, but still has some quirks in order to play smoothly.
                      New to TG?

Comment

Been kind of playing this sim for a few weeks. Still suck, cant find targets....what do all those horns mean....why is my plane upside down...look at the cockpit, its spinning on the ground....mission over.

Comment

I'm here, but still learning... with the limited amount of time, trying to learn this from scratch still.
                          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Hi Everyone

Nutter here. Been flying sims for years now. Everything from MS Flight Sim through to Falcon 4.0 and i just bought F4AF. Reasonably good pilot (i only occasionly die now!!!) but never played online before. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Hello All MadDog Rhody here

Looking to hook up with some guys to do some Falcon 4 AF.
                              Used to fly Falcon long ago, so i'll need some refresh.
                              I have a CH CombatStick and Pedals, would like some help with programming also.
                              You can contact me faster on ICQ if need be.--> (269633)

MadDog out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X