Suggestions for Teamspeak Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for Teamspeak Server

I had a thought today (its a rare occurance so I was pretty happy about it):

If we are going to expand our squadron of Falcon 4.0 players, I think we should create a few new channels in the TeamSpeak server:

First, if we are going to one day fly packages of 16 pilots, we will need to include a Flight 3 and a Flight 4 Channel.

Second, in addition to these, it might also be nice to have a channel devoted to pure socializing - not because that is what we plan to do, but if a few pilots gets shot down, and the other pilots still have an hour of flight time left, it would be great if they could just hang out on a free channel and not interfere with the remaing pilots. Sure, they could always hang out in briefing, but it would add atmosphere if there was a "Jex's Dead Man's Pub" channel or something like that.

Let me know what you think.
    Fuzzy

Re: Suggestions for Teamspeak Server

As the player base increases we will add more flight channels. A pilots lounge would also be good but we need to add these sneakily, you know a little over time so Apophis doesn't get wind of our take over plan <cough>, <whistle>

Nothing to see here, move along...erm
    Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...