Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hey everyone. I just picked up this game and am a TOTAL newbie. This is the first flight sim I've ever played, and have no real life flight experiance, but so far I enjoy what I can do with the game. I read through the forums a bit and found so much useful info, so thanks for that.

As of right now I am still in the process of figuring out how to set up my hotas to work with AF the way I want to...it's a loooong process =)

I'm just getting to Training mission 3 in-game. I look forward to flying with some of you and hopefully I can catch up. And hopefuly ya'll can put up with my newbishness.

Anyway...Hi and hello.

EDIT: I noticed you guys offer training as well and, if available, I would love some help. I'm reading the novel of a manual that comes with the game, but not really comprehending some of it.

Re: Hello!

Hey Welcome EinSof! What Hotas do you have? You may be able to download a profile for it.

As far as training goes, just e-mail one of the instructors from this post to set something up.
    New to TG?

Comment

Saitek X52, been lookin around about profiles...still don't understand it too much...I just used the hotas for BF2 flyin the cobra.

Comment

Welcome, and slick avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by EinSof
          Saitek X52, been lookin around about profiles...still don't understand it too much...I just used the hotas for BF2 flyin the cobra.
          Ah, you're in luck! If you want to pm me with your e-mail I'll send you my profile for the x52. It's falcon specific, but you can have multiple profiles and just switch back and forth for different games.
          New to TG?

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Thanks squid! I like the first one...Falcon af i think it was called. Made a few changes to it but it just made everything that much easier. Thanks again. =)

Comment

Originally posted by EinSof
                Thanks squid! I like the first one...Falcon af i think it was called. Made a few changes to it but it just made everything that much easier. Thanks again. =)
                No problem at all! Cheers.
                New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...