Confused about Hud Display

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused about Hud Display

I read a previous post about getting back to Nav mode on the hud using C to clear out of dogfight mode, but it doesn't always work. At times after fighting A to A, I can't get back the nav mode. I've tried the a-a buttong to get out of that mode, but am very confused about resetting to Nav. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Confused about Hud Display

Hi slmcpa,

If you're in dogfight or MRM mode, you do need to press "C" to cancel out of that first. Then you can press the "A-A" button on the ICP to return to nav mode in the HUD.

You could also try pressing "A-G" in the ICP twice. The first press should take you to A-G mode, then the second press is back to nav mode.

If these don't work, I'm not sure what the problem could be. I do recall having trouble getting back to nav mode at times, but the above steps should work.

By the way, welcome to TG and to Falcon - set yourself up with some of the excellent training we have here, and hope to see you in the game soon!
    [volun]

Comment

I usually use the key combo "Shift+NumPadEnter" to get directly into Nav mode. You do have to clear the dogfight mode first if you're in that though.
      New to TG?

Comment

Thanks so much. I am happy to be a member of a website where everyone is so helpful and I am looking forward to some training.

Slmcpa

Comment

That's why we're all here too!
          New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse