• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Patched to 1.03

nuff said.
    Jex.

Re: Server Patched to 1.03

Coolness.

Will there be a day or time when we can test out the 1.03 server by doing things we're normally forbiden to do (like multiple users in the armament screen)? I'm anxious to see how well 1.03 holds up compared to 1.02 with regards to stability and putzing around with features of the sim that would normally make 1.02 crash.

Comment

mmmmmmm stress testing..... If I can be of service let me know when.

Comment

At present the campaign is FUBAR. We'll be restarting the server and taking it through a period of testing, full rules will be posted up on what is required. Then after the testing has been conducted, we'll post an announcement.
        Last edited by jex; 09-19-2005, 03:15 PM.
        Jex.

Comment

FYI, some people are reporting bugs with the new patch. Some of these bugs may be overcome by first uninstalling F4:AF and patching to a fresh install.

Some settings may have been reset as well, so make sure you check all your settings before flaming LP. :row__577:
          New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
            FYI, some people are reporting bugs with the new patch. Some of these bugs may be overcome by first uninstalling F4:AF and patching to a fresh install.

Some settings may have been reset as well, so make sure you check all your settings before flaming LP. :row__577:
            Yeah I personally think the game rocks. And Lead Pursuit in my opinion is doing an excellent job. There are bugs in any software code, over time i'm sure they will get them worked out. 1.0.3 seems to be running pretty good to me, will be sticking with F4AF for the coming years. Finally a game/sim worth putting time into :)

Comment

Glad to see you're enjoying 1.0.3!

Already work is underway on Patch Three. While it might not contain as many features as this current Patch, it will none-the-less again further improve gameplay -- campaign being one area. This patch will also start to feature the work of community developers. More on this later. Finally, we are delighted to have picked up a top award from avsim.com. Hardcore military flight simulations are back big time :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X