wow..what is this place

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow..what is this place

I've had falcon 4.0 af for about a month now but got overwhelmed really quick and just recently picked it back up...am stuck on flameout landings =/ Anyways...was browsing stuff about the game and found these forums. lessons? virtual fighter wing?? what is this place??? sounds sweet can i get in on this stuff? how veteran at this game do you have to be to receive training and stuff? i'm dying over here cause i don't kno what to do could really use some help on the game :(

Re: wow..what is this place

Im not really in the Falcon 4 area but from what ive heard, anyone is welcome to our forms and for training. this is a community dedicated to teamwork and as long as you like working as a team, you can play. you dont have to be good at it. please read over the falcon 4 Rules :

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=195

those will tell you almost all of what you need to know. you can also search for answers using the search bar up above.

Comment

also try this link i found for flight school:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=59877

Comment

sounds good...just pm'd an instructor for a lesson :D

Comment

Hey Zero,

Welcome to TG. As stated above you don't need to be particularly skillful to join in and tuition is available to all. Our aim at present is to bring members up to a basic level of competency so they are comfortable with flying, fighting and good SA (situational Awareness).

Good luck with the lesson :) Any questions just post or PM
          Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...