Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: "Falcon" night!

Hey guys,

What would you think about an unofficial Falcon night during the week?

We pick a weekday night that doesn't conflict with any other TG events, and designate that as THE night. That way we know that on that particular night each week, we are quite likely to find other players for some good campaign missions.

Our pilots in different time zones might appreciate this (Jex and Squid, I'm thinking of you). If they knew there was some good action to be found on say Thursday nights, they might plan on staying up late or getting on early when possible. As it stands, it's kind of a crap shoot during the week.

Weekends are always good, but some loosely scheduled Falcon action during the week would not go amiss! What do you think?
    [volun]

Re: Suggestion: "Falcon" night!

Originally posted by TG_PolishBoogieman
    Hey guys,

What would you think about an unofficial Falcon night during the week?

We pick a weekday night that doesn't conflict with any other TG events, and designate that as THE night. That way we know that on that particular night each week, we are quite likely to find other players for some good campaign missions.

Our pilots in different time zones might appreciate this (Jex and Squid, I'm thinking of you). If they knew there was some good action to be found on say Thursday nights, they might plan on staying up late or getting on early when possible. As it stands, it's kind of a crap shoot during the week.

Weekends are always good, but some loosely scheduled Falcon action during the week would not go amiss! What do you think?
    That's a good idea. That always seems to draw people in.

I'd suggest that the worries about conflicts with other games here are unnecessary: flight sim-ahs aren't going to forgo Falcon 4 to fly around the BF2 server on a passworded night.

Comment

Yeah, I agree it's a great idea. Rather than everyone posting here what nights are best should we start a poll for a good night?
      New to TG?

Comment

I think a poll is a capitol idea. I know you've already done one poll, Squid - will you do the honors for this one as well?
        [volun]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X