tgp falcon 4 to real life comparison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tgp falcon 4 to real life comparison

had this vid of an f16 on my pc but had no idea what it was..then was playin f4 the other day and was in tgp mode and realized that wow...thats what the vid is. f4 did a great job, looks exactly like the real thing...

right click --> save as - http://www.law.clanpage.us/Movies/tgprl.wmv

Re: tgp falcon 4 to real life comparison

Please post a warning in the future that the video is graphic depicting real death. It doesn't offend me, but TG is a family friendly place and we want to keep it that way.

That being said, I'm not convinced that's an F-16. Most of the symbology is similar, but they usually are across different platforms. Could be, I'm just not sure.
    New to TG?

Comment

it is. did a google search just now on "tgp f16 vid" and first 2 sites i clicked said this...

F-16 was on such a mission, to hit a house with an LGB when 30+ insurgents left the building en masse to hurry to a nearby engagement with US Marines, which had been going on for hours. The pilot communicates with an FAC either in the air or on the ground, and changes the flight path of the bomb while it is in the air. You can clearly see the "L" flashing in the MFD, and "TGP" is selected.

I'm assuming that the bomb is a 500-pounder, as MK84s would be overkill in an urban setting where the ROE calls for minimal "collateral damage" .
      In this 30 sec video clip US F16 seems to bomb civilians on the road in Fallujah in Iraq on Saturday April 10th. The pilot communicates with a FAC, and changes the flight path of the bomb while it is in the air. You can clearly see the "L" flashing in the MFD, and "TGP" is selected.

Lt Col Steven Boylan, Director, Combined Press Information Center, Baghdad told C4 news this:
      "As the F-16 aimed on the building, the pilot saw a group of people come running out of the building, around the corner, and towards the Marine unit under fire. When the pilot queried about the group, the JTAC cleared him to engage...those were the people shooting at the Marines"

Comment

Yeah, it looks like they've got some other goodies we don't have. I wish our video was that clear!
        New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X