Viper speech...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viper speech...

I have to give an informative speech in my speech communication class, and I've chosen to use the viper as my topic...

Now I have to narrow it down to something specific.... any ideas?

I was thinking of either going with the general history of the F16 and basic avionics
    or general info and something like how to aquire a lock and down a MiG or something along those lines... any input is apreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Viper speech...

i'd go with the history type topic. stuff about boyd, the state of the usaf back then and the current fighters they had at the time, why they needed new ones, maybe a little on it beating out the yf17 ( i think thats what it was called...it was later picked up and modified by the navy to become the f18...) to become the fighter the government picked, and other such context in which this plane came to be.

don't do this the nite before if thats what you're gonna go with @[email protected]

Comment

No way man. I've got two weeks to do it, guna get started on research tomorrow nite.

Comment

Hey man,

If I were you, I'd talk about dogfight tactics - one and two circle fights, taking the fight into the vertical, scissors, jinking, the importance of speed vs. altitude, etc. Get a couple of aircraft models and demonstrate. Two reasons:

1) Couldn't help but learn something useful. Good excuse for hitting the manual and other resources

2) Even if I failed the presentation, I'd end up with two cool aircraft models. :row__631:
        [volun]

Comment

why not talk about what it's like to be viper pilot. According to the real guys, the only thing missing is the G-forces. A day in the life of... with some statistics and tactics thrown in. Think of a good mission you flew with other human pilots and embelish it. Written as a story in the first person with solid facts could be a good idea.

Will we get to see a copy? :)
          Jex.

Comment

When I finish yea I'll get a copy up.... however.. its an oral presentation so it's mostly going to be notes and an outline on paper...but I'll see what I can do.

And jex I like that idea... I may go with that...still undecided however.

Comment

How about giving them the history of Falcon? =D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse