Something I noticed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I noticed.

I've noticed a sharp decline in activity sence I've joined. I really like flying with all you guys, it's a great group and your all very skilled and knowlegeable, but there just isn't a whole lot of activity, which kinda sucks to be blunt. I'd really like to be able to jump on and see someone there and get a flight going.

Don't get me wrong, I completely understand everyone has a life outside the game and it's not top priority... But it'd be nice to see someone online more than once a week. Maybe we should start a recruitment drive or something? Seems like everyone's kinda slowly fading away...any thoughts?

Re: Something I noticed.

It's something you have to deal with, people have trends of gaming and we host alot of games here. Why don't you try out some of our other games? We all like to play a variety of games.

- -

Comment

For me personally I'm very dissapointed with F4 multiplayer. I've always been an offliner when it came to F4 but when FalconAF hit the shelves I bought it in a heartbeat because of its touted multiplayer stability. Everytime I log into a server I feel like I'm walking on eggshells - don't do this or that otherwise you'll crash the server . . . . While F4AF is certainly a lot more stable than it's free 3rd party predecessors it still has a LOT of bugs in need squashing. ATC in particular makes me want to pull my hair out especially because it's tied to mission success (violating ATC protocols) and because in general it's plain dumb.

Anyway, if you're looking to fly online be sure to check out this link for other servers:
      http://f4servers.game-host.org/afserverlist/home.aspx

Comment

i was gettin into it pretty fast till real life took over. been taking flying lessons after school every monday and friday, then ground school in the evennings every tuesday and thursday...come the weekend i'm either doing homework for school or groundschool or am too exhausted to do anything =/ got to start working out now cause i enroll into afrotc either this spring or next fall..either way i'm out of shape and got to get on that so ya..not much time for af anymore :(

Comment

We're still trying to get an organized weekly flight time set up. It's looking like Saturdays from 2- 7 eastern might work for most folks. I think it would be great to get a mission together with 8 or more people on a weekly basis.
          New to TG?

Comment

I think the big difficulty for people is finding a large block of time to dedicate. You can't just hop in and play for 15 minutes. You really need a hour minimum to fly a mission. That's hard to do a lot of times.

We're trying to get things organized. Like Squid says, we want to have a Falcon night and that's in the works. There are things I think we can do to get more people involved. A recruitment drive is not a bad idea. Just hang in there, I feel your pain...
            [volun]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X