Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HiRes Terrain Tiles Add-on pack for F4:AF

From Lead-Pursuit.com:

Lead Pursuit LLC is delighted to announce the first official add-on pack for Falcon 4.0: Allied Force. HiTilesAF brings photo realistic scenery to the award-winning F-16 combat flight simulator.

Independently produced under license by Tom Waelti, HiTilesAF offers a complete replacement of the generic Balkans and Korean battlefields with enhanced terrain textures and a season switcher. HiTilesAF includes over 1600 seamless terrain textures, all based on real world aerial imaging research. The season utility included offers the chance to switch between spring, summer, fall and winter textures and apply them individually to one -- or both -- battlefields.

Before and After comparison screenies

Buy it for $12
    New to TG?

Re: HiRes Terrain Tiles Add-on pack for F4:AF

So Squid....did you buy this? If so, what do you think? I'm seriously considering it.
    [volun]

Comment

wow. Looks nifty. I'm wondering what it's going to do to framerates though.

This pack + the flame screenies that 3PO posted would make the game so much easier to look at =p

Comment

There's an faq at Tom's site. In it he says there is no performance hit with the new tiles.

I need to find the high-res cockpit that Fanatic has too.
        New to TG?

Comment

Looks really good, just make sure you pay attention to your radar instead of looking at the pretty farms. :)

Comment

I bought HiTiles late last night - very nice. Really adds to the overall look of the game. So far I've only looked at the fall season tiles...I'll save the other seasons for later!

Squid, are these the cockpits you're looking for?

http://stopworks.us

I have them (Block 40 & 50) and they are VERY nice... only two things bother me...these aren't officially sanctioned by LP, and you lose the cockpit 2D map view with the TACAN channels for Korea...however, they look so sweet that I bought them anyway!
            [volun]

Comment

Yep those are it, thanks! I picked those up and the tiles tonight. They really do add to the realism, especially the tiles.

The pilots from Stopworks are next. Those are Suhweeet!
              New to TG?

Comment

bought one of those cockpits just now, it is pretty nice.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X