HitilesAF help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HitilesAF help

I just bought HitilesAF and installed it as i also installed the installer for it now how do i make it work????? so i hope someone can help me.

Thanks Phil
    Fly right and fly straight

Re: HitilesAF help

Hi Phil, welcome to TG and Falcon!

The first installer just unpacks the HiTiles files onto your PC in the directory C:\Program Files\HiTilesAF. You need to download and run another installer (HiTilesAF_AlliedForce.exe) that actually installs the art files to your Falcon directory.

I copied that installer file to my C:\Program Files\HiTilesAF directory and ran it from there. It should ask you what season you want to use and which campaign(s) to apply HiTiles. It takes a little while, but then you're good to go.

Hope this helps!
    [volun]

Comment

Originally posted by TG_PolishBoogieman
      The first installer just unpacks the HiTiles files onto your PC in the directory C:\Program Files\HiTilesAF. You need to download and run another installer (HiTilesAF_AlliedForce.exe) that actually installs the art files to your Falcon directory.

I copied that installer file to my C:\Program Files\HiTilesAF directory and ran it from there.
      I think that might be what's tripping you up Phil. Make sure you run the installer from the HiTiles directory.
      New to TG?

Comment

So what you are saying install the installer to the c:\program\file\HitilesAF and run it from there???????? I ran the installer and it did its thing took a while but i dont know where it went to???? Boy i must be kinda lamn here.

Phil
        Fly right and fly straight

Comment

Here's the step-by-step:

http://www.hitiles.com/download.htm
          New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse