Next training flight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next training flight

Just wondering if you guys are planning on having another training flight soon. I don't mean an instructor pilot lesson, but rather a group lesson for anyone who wants it. Any on the horizon?

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
    |TG-2nd|munchkin
    Nec aspera terrent.

Re: Next training flight

Sure, when would you like to do it? The Instructor Pilots are available just about any evening or weekend. We've been a little slow getting scheduled training flights posted, but we are more than happy to go up with you anytime.
    New to TG?

Comment

I will be on this Friday night from 10:30 edt on. I plan on doing an informal joy ride where we can practice anything people want to. Open to all.
      New to TG?

Comment

Cool, I'll try and be there.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
        |TG-2nd|munchkin
        Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Ack I'm having technical difficulties (stuff missing from the move) and may not make it after all.

Comment

I might try myself also. I've been flying F4 for a couple of years but have never joined an online flight. (I know - what have I been doing???) I'm not quite sure as to how to join, how to use comms, etc., so I could certainly use a casual intro session.

Comment

I am definitly going to be on the server every night I can this week!!! I just can't wait to learn about this awesome sim! There is sooooooooooooooooooo much its incredible...

Comment

Registration issues sorted... hoping to get some flying in tonight.

"Any angles you give the bogey on the first pass will haunt you for the rest of the fight."
                Lieutenant Jim "Huck" Harris, USN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X